I'm hooked!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Doodle-icious


I am trying to keep the creative juices flowing by doing something crafty/artsy everyday. It could be crochet, sculpey, scrapbooking, photography or doodles. I really don't think I am a good 2D artist, but I can doodle something cute now and then.
The past two days I have been completely hoarse with a sore-ish throat. Miss Ryan accused me of sounding like a monster, lol. Sadly she's not too far from the truth, I sound horribly croaky. I have tried all my "never fails" and they are failing, even Throat Coat tea isn't working. Now I'm just trying not to talk at all to try and heal/rest it up. Not an easy task with a maniacal 4 year old on the loose getting into everything. She totally knows I can't yell at her too, and she is taking full advantage of it. The up/downdownside of having smart children, they can read youlike a book and know how to get around you. LOL sad but true! One fun thing for me though, I bought the other ami pattern book I have been wanting RoxyCraft.com's book "Tiny Yarn Animals" it is full of CUTE little guys. Oh and lastnight I made my lil sis M a bday- pressie, she is obsessed with giraffes so I made one sans pattern. I hope she will love it, and I already know I have to make a second one for my other giraffe fan, Miss Ayla.

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

That's adorable!!! I can't believe you didn't use a pattern. We know one other giraffe fan (pink giraffes anyways) Kate and her beloved lucy. Whats with all these giraffe fanatics??