I'm hooked!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sigh, It's been a while.

So I haven't posted on here in forever. I haven't really had anything to say that I wanted anyone to read. Depression and anger have had a hold of me for quite a while as I have been really struggling through the loss of my mom. I still cry everyday and miss her even more. But life goes on they say and I am TRYING to move past/through it. I have started crocheting again which is a good sign. It makes me happy to create things and it takes my mind off of other pressing thoughts. I am really trying to get back to some semblance of normalcy, I know its been hard on my household. Especially Miss Ryan, she never knows when I am going to burst into tears or just freak out. She is always trying to be sweet and it IS sweet, but then she will say things like "I'm sorry your mommy died" its all I can do not to just break down sobbing. Ugh its so hard to try and stay a little bit strong for her, if I start crying then she starts crying and we both just end up crying for like an hour. Its rough! But I am making little strides and victories everyday, I don't instanly start crying when I see her pictures or look at the piano, so that has to go in the win column!


Anyway on a happier note I bought some new pattern books and have been getting back to making little friends for Ryan and her army of ami's. I really reccomend "Creepy Cute Crochet' by Christen Haden and "Amigurumi World, seriously cute crochet" by Ana Paula Rimoli. They are both SUPER cute and have really great patterns for both beginners and pro's! I can't wait to start some of the creepy ones, think I will start with the skelleton bride and groom, TOO CUTE! How can you not love little gothic ami's?

No comments: