I'm hooked!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tea for three.... then MELTDOWN!



Today I had a little princess tea party for Ryan and her two friends Mercuree and Giselle. So on went the dress-up dresses, make-up and crowns. Lots of ballet dancing and twirling. I made some peppermint tea, mini muffins and jam tarts. Fun, fun, fun!


All was going well until about an hour and a half into it when the sugar high they were on became a whirlwind crash and burn! As soon as it was time for someone to go home it was pre-school DRAMA! I became the worst mother in the world, lol. I have spent the last few hours being yelled at and being told "I don't care about you anymore!". How am I supposed to deal with a mini-me? Ahhh the joys of motherhood! Why did no one warn me about this part?

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

Luckily they will just remember the fun of the afternoon down the road. I hope... lol. It looks like they all had a fab time anyways. I love Ryans "hat" lol